Increase Your Performance Capacity
Les Can Put the Power of the Platform to Work in Your Organization.
Open or close your next event with a high-energy, interesting and entertaining keynote presentation – tailored to your specific needs.
Improve performance and productivity by showing your employees or association members how to create a "Strategic Performance Advantage."
Master of Ceremonies
Keeps your event upbeat, fun and on schedule.
Les has the stage presence, speaking credentials and media savvy to be a respected representative of your organization.
What Makes Les Taylor Unique as a Professional Speaker?
- An expert in the field of Performance Improvement and Professional Development – who happens to be a phenomenal speaker
- 27 years of experience as a successful police manager and leader – he retired as the Assistant Chief of Police for a department of over 400 personnel – to become Executive Director of the Arizona Association of Chiefs of Police. He is also Graduate of the FBI National Academy.
- An experienced speaker – professional member of NSA (National Speakers Association)
- Past President of the Arizona Chapter of the National Speakers Association
- Award-winning author of “Moving From Activity to Achievement” (Keys for Transforming Your Life and Your Business) and “Stop Walking in Circles – Get Out Of The Wilderness of the Status Quo.”
- “Expert” author for Ezine Articles.com– having written 93 articles (and counting) for this web-based publisher. Click Here for a list of Les Ezine Articles
Typical OUTCOMES from one of Les’ presentations on Professional Development:
- Employees / association members learn the most effective ways to contribute to the success of their company or trade association
- Employees/Association members learn how to “Increase their Performance Capacity”
- How to create a simple but powerful Outperformers Action Plan
- How to develop a strong personal brand in the workplace – an employees greatest asset in the workplace or marketplace
- Keys for becoming an effective manager or leader in the organization
- Managers learn to communicate more clearly and effectively with their teams
- Managers will learn to make better and faster decisions